Monday, February 22, 2010

~BOOKS~



So I have been on this crazy reading kick and I thought I would share with you my book list !


BOOK  I JUST FINISHED


SHIVER ~  GREAT BOOOK DUDE!!!


BOOK I'M READING NOW
The Host
__________________________________________

RELEASE DATES OF BOOKS I FREAKING CAN'T WAIT TO READ

-Hunger Games Book 3 8/24/10 The first two Book freaking great read em in 3 days!!

-Burned 4/27/10 FREAKING amazing reat the first 6 book is a week ( yea i know alot of reading but i could not stop!!!) (from the House of Night Series)

-Radiant Shadows 4/20/10 (Wicked Lovely Series) anyone who knows me already knws that i MUST READ THIS BOOK (read all the other books in Italy)

-
Spells 5/4/10 Book after Wings Great book!

-The Reckoning 5/1/10 Have not read the other books but on my list of books if i get to them and they are good i will want to read the next one

_________________________________________

****BOOKS I WANT TO READ****

1.The Maze Runner
Author: James Dashner

2. Craceling (Book1)
Fire (Book2)
Author: Kristin Cashore

3. Hush Hush
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick

4. Beautiful Creatures
Author: Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl

5. Fallen
Author: Lauren Kate

6. Evermore (Book1)
Shadowland (Book2)
Bluemoon (Book3)
Author: Alyson Noel

7. Vampire Academy Series
Author: Richelle Mead

8. Evernight (Book1)
Stargazer (Book2)
Author: Claudia Gray

9. City of Bone (Book1)
City of Ash (Book2)
City of Glass (Book3)
Author: Cassandra Clare

10. The summoning (Book1)
The Awakenning (Book2)
Author :Kelley Armstrong

11. Wake (Book1)
Fade (Book2)
Author: Lisa McMann

12 Deadly Little Secret (Book1)
Deadly Little Lies (Book2)
Author: Laurie Faria Stolarz
13. Lament (Book1)
Ballad (Book2)
Author:Maggie Stiefvater

14. Desert Tales Sanctuary
Author: Melissa Marr

15. Unbound
Author: Kim Harrison, Vicki Pettersson,Melissa Marr, Jeaniene Frost, Jocelynn Drake

16. Knife (Faery Rebels: Spell Hunter)
Author: R.J Anderson

17. Fate
Author: Jennifer Lynn Barnes

18. The Blue Girl
Author: Charles de Lint

19. Lord of the Oaks

20. My Soul to Take
Author: Rachel Vincent

21. Tithe (Book1)
Valiant (Book2)
Author: Holly Black

23. Bones of Faeries
Author: Janni Lee Simner



~I WILL UPDATE THIS LIST ALL THE TIME~

No comments:

Post a Comment